Bill Goodfriend's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank Bobby. I have been collaborating with alot of my peers including you and every…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 5, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bill-goodfriend-lion/10/61/4aa - Hi Bobby, I attached a…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 4, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Kristi, the same advice was given to me in one of the earlier posts. I will come to…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 3, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Sounds good Shereef and thanks so much for your input. I'll give you a call tomorrow…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Aug 3, 2010 to BDC & Internet Sales Managers, Social Media Strategists...I need your help with something.

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks Bobby, I think that for one, all the franchises need to have a consistent and…"

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"67 new last month and 100+ used. I forget the exact number. This dealership in parti…"

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Dan would 2:00 CST work? I would really like to discuss this because I am considerin…"

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Michael, email Jeff Slaybaugh at jslaybaugh@crowncars.com Capital VW, Volvo, Porsche…"

Bill Goodfriend replied Jul 22, 2010 to LOOKING FOR GM/GSM POSITION IN FLORIDA

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service