Philip Zelinger's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Angela, I always suggest doing business with people that do business with you…"

Philip Zelinger replied Feb 22, 2013 to Who could give me some great Prospecting tips?

11 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by David Ruggles

"The customer doesn't know what they don't know so asking about the price is a logica…"

Philip Zelinger replied Feb 11, 2013 to How do I handle the customer who states " Whats your best price?"

27 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hi Jeff, I remember you and I look forward to catching up at NADA.  I will reach ou…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 31, 2013 to How Do You Maximize Your ROI From The NADA Convention - Managing Expectations.

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Matt Page

"Thanks Bobby. I was motivated to share after reading that the next financial collaps…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 31, 2012 to Can You Still Build A Career In The Retail Auto Industry?

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Ganesan Ramaswamy

"Hi Gary, Spending money on the Internet with lead providers is easy, but investing y…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 20, 2012 to internet help

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

"Mark, Your comment trumps all other TrueCar and other third party lead providers iss…"

Philip Zelinger replied Mar 14, 2012 to Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Craig,   Thanks for your support and more relevantly your input suggesting that some…"

Philip Zelinger replied Feb 28, 2012 to Are NDA's - Non Disclosure Agreements - Necessary Between Technology Vendors?

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks for the input David.  I never fealt any sarcasm in your contribution to my po…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 10, 2012 to Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"David, your comments were positive wether you knew or meant it or not.  Anytime or a…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 10, 2012 to Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Many thanks to DealerElite for featuring Dealers United directly from the source - J…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 5, 2012 to Interview with Jesse Biter of DealersUnited

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Devin LaCrosse

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service