Philip Zelinger's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michael, I appreciate your recognition of my intent to surface the good news vs.…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 5, 2012 to Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hey Stan,   I always love and appreciate your input, but frankly I don't think that …"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 29, 2011 to Blame TrueCar Or Learn From Them; Your Call.

12 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks Bobby - I will be posting the party days and locations mid January but I will…"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 28, 2011 to I am going to NADA to ...(Fill In The Blank.)

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"You are welcome Tom.  Just be sure to vote for me in all of the categories and I wil…"

Philip Zelinger replied Mar 9, 2011 to I just joined Mixtent.com -- have you? If not, why not!

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks Mark, I am always ready to listen and learn so I can presume to continue to t…"

Philip Zelinger replied Feb 9, 2011 to New Industry Publication- The Automotive Life

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Thanks Bobby but the conversation that is the market starts with a question and your…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"Hi Dennis, No challenge to your clearly stated wisdoms built on established differen…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"Hi Cheril,   I have a limited Amen with regard to the fact that the message matters,…"

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"Training; Sharing best practices using a scalable delivery system integrated into ex…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jan 22, 2011 to Training

35 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Noel Walsh

"Hi Russel,   I suggest that you go to the NADA Convention in San Francisco as well a…"

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service