All Discussions Tagged 'Advertising' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW Automotive Directory Marketing

Hello Everyone, I am the owner of AutoGrounds.com, a new automotive directory. Currently I am looking for dealers to test out the beta ve…

Started by Curtis Dixon

0 Aug 10, 2015

NEW Automotive Directory Marketing

Hello Everyone, I am the owner of AutoGrounds.com, a new automotive directory. Currently I am looking for dealers to test out the beta ve…

Started by Curtis Dixon

0 Aug 10, 2015

7 marketing strategies to sell more inventory in 2014

Everyone wants to increase sales, so what is NEW in your marketing plan to help you reach your 2014 sales goals?    Do you have any of the…

Started by Michael Badders

1 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Michael Badders

Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

A recent survey performed by Forrester and a scathing open letter from Nate Elliott to points to one major and undisputed fact: marketers…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Oct 29, 2013

Advertising With Higher Gas Prices

With gas prices on the rise are you advertising more fuel efficient vehicles (sell more faster to earn more) with your media spend or are y…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 7, 2012

Would a video like this help you bring in appointments from online?

This was a video produced for Harris Ford in Seattle, WA. They use this video/message along with others like it to display on Autotrader…

Started by Andrew Myers

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Dealers/Owners/Exec....What is Your Preference For Responding to Vendor Promotions...Internet or PrePaid Return Card??

ADVERTISING QUESTION OF THE DAY: to Auto Dealers/Owners/Executives.....If you get a Mailer/Promo piece for services/products for your store…

Started by Jack E Curenton

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Failure of Web Advertising....False Promises Not Realized

Everyone is jumping up and down about "Social Media" and Online content/advertising....but is it really the benefit that it touts itself to…

Started by Jack E Curenton

0 Sep 20, 2010

Now Hiring Sales/Account Executives

G&A Marketing, Inc. is an automotive staffed event (AKA Automotive super sale), advertising, training and consulting company that is fa…

Started by Matt Baker

0 Sep 1, 2010

S.E.O. Gets You Seen -- But What They See And Hear Is Important Too!

The Internet has changed many things for automotive advertising agencies but human nature isn't one of them. In addition, many conventional…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service