All Discussions Tagged 'BDC' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Leads: How long to follow up.

Question: Looking for several different options.  Internet Leads (going to several dealers) with 0 contact after 200 days. Is it ok to mar…

Started by Zachary Dunn @YourAutoGuyZach

9 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Chris Mason

Seasoned BDC manager and web manager available

I have over 10 years of industry experience.  I have worked for the largest retail stores in the world and for small family owned dealers. …

Started by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

0 Nov 2, 2013

Cars sold from your Internet Department

Hi Everyone, I am trying to compare the production of my BDC with other dealerships.  We are a one rooftop dealership in the north east wit…

Started by Jackie Cahill

7 May 20, 2013
Reply by Richard Robbins

Do you create another pack to cover BDC pay?

Hey folks!  I'm trying to get a current consensus of how people pay for BDC commissions and costs.  Is it best to absorb the costs of a BDC…

Started by Michael Paulson

0 Mar 26, 2013

Automotive Internet / BDC Manager

BMW of Monterey, Part Of One Of The 3rd Largest Dealer Groups In The Nation, Is Looking For An Experienced Automotive Internet /​ BDC Mana…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Mar 20, 2013

Internet Sales Manager

We are growing and selling a large volume of new and used cars with all the financing sources you could ever need. We are seeking an assert…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Jan 20, 2013

Anyone Looking?

If anyone is interested in hiring 9 year veteran of the auto industry with experience in sales, sales management, bdc training and implemen…

Started by Jason Parman

0 Dec 11, 2012

Starting a BDC

Hi all!  I recently started a BDC department at a dealership that has never had one and is also very old school. Currently the only CRM th…

Started by Caitlin Gardner

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

NEEDED: Experienced Business Development Manager

We are a multi-roof top dealership with a Mitsubishi franchise and a used car lot.  We do deep sub prime and have a ton of leads, several B…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Nov 26, 2012

Call Center Best Practices Questions

Prepping for a presentation on Call Center best practices and found a few questions that there are varied performance metrics measured...ho…

Started by Chip King

2 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Chip King

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service