All Discussions Tagged 'Car' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Service Warranty Administrator / Biller for Jaguar Dealership: Needed ASAP

Jaguar Dealership in Northern New Jersey (Madison Jaguar) is seeking an experienced Service Warranty Administrator / Biller. Experience wit…

Started by Christopher Kaefer

0 Jun 26, 2013

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Entry Level Car and Truck Sales

Entry Level Sales Position--No Experience? No Problem!Earn up to $60,000 or more your first year and get a guaranteed income while training…

Started by Stephen W. Hutton

0 Nov 25, 2011

I have an award winning Used Car Manager/GSM Looking to Make a Move

In June he broke his dealerships record for retail deliveries and that's just one accomplishment in a long career.  He is located in the NY…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 8, 2011

I have an award winning Used Car Manager/GSM Looking to Make a Move

In June he broke his dealerships record for retail deliveries and that's just one accomplishment in a long career.  He is located in the NY…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 8, 2011

New article: Integrating Smartphone Technology in Car Dealerships.

Here is a new article I wrote: Integrating Smartphone Technology in Car Dealerships. Any comments or suggestions? Neil Gale      

Started by Neil Gale

0 Feb 27, 2011

What Would You Have Done Differently?

2010 is over and 2011 is starting off strong. What would you have done differently last year to make that year better for your business?

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 9, 2011

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

Car Dealer Confessions

Share 0diggsdigg Email   Car Dealer Confessions is dedicated to the actual automotive stories and events of a former new & used car…

Started by MANNY LUNA

0 Nov 11, 2010

Getting Job As Car Salesman

Getting job as car salesman If you sell cars you and have any talent you probably have one of the most secure jobs in the dealership. So…

Started by MANNY LUNA

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service