All Discussions Tagged 'Dealer' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising Vendors “Skating” Your Dealership?

I would like to re-post this article I found online. I think most dealer principals and GMs are completely unaware of these facts which co…

Started by Jeffery Dahlberg

0 Sep 3, 2016

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Keith Shetterly

No Facebook Ads... Just Data

Yes… I think Facebook could do this, because dealers, lenders and remarketers can use their member data and viral marketing to expand both…

Started by Charles Shamblee III

0 Oct 1, 2012

What Should A Dealer Do With An Extra $10,000 A Month

If a dealer was to receive an extra $10,000 a month as long as they spend it all, what should the money be spent on?   The only rule is tha…

Started by John Fuhrman

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bryan Elparin

Digital Dealer 12....Were you there? What did you miss?

I attended my first Digital Dealer forum last week and found it to be an amazing experience. It started with a Round Table Peer networking…

Started by Robert Hildreth

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

Digital Dealer 12

Role call, who is coming to Digital Dealer?

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Apr 1, 2012

How much do you really know about Idle Capital in your Parts Department?

So many Dealer Principles know they have tied up capital in their Parts Departments but what to do about it? Your Parts inventory is ju…

Started by Naomi R. Heckler

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Anthony Gauntner

TK Carsites Client Burnsville Toyota Wins the Top Digital Dealer Website Excellence Award

TK Carsites Client Burnsville Toyota Wins the Top Digital Dealer Website Excellence Award The Dealer Website Excellence Awards recognize h…

Started by Brian Torrez

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

DD 11, Who is Going?

I'll be there and hope to see you there!  I'll be speaking at DD11 and have a great session planned on the 6th at 3:30PM.  For more details…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Sep 20, 2011

Driving BIG traffic

I am blessed to have the friends over at Auto Success Magazine who are helping me bring the vision I have for Dealer World to life.  This i…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Aug 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service