All Discussions Tagged 'Dealers' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Note to Automotive Vendors (and dealers) Regarding Pitching in Education

I wish that this was going to be a story about baseball. I really do. Unfortunately, it's a story about education and the art of the sales…

Started by JD Rucker

1 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Al Mosher

KPA Selected as the Endorsed Provider of HR Software by Colorado Automobile Dealers Association

CADA has selected KPA as the endorsed provider for dealer specific HR Software Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) December 20, 2011 - KPA announced tod…

Started by Brian Torrez

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tim Jackson

Auto Jobs for Auto Professionals and Auto Pros for Auto Dealers

Dealership Experts is not your typical automotive recruiter, auto jobs agency, or employment agency. With over 100 years of auto industry m…

Started by Nino Parco

0 Aug 20, 2011

What Would You Have Done Differently?

2010 is over and 2011 is starting off strong. What would you have done differently last year to make that year better for your business?

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 9, 2011

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

Seeking Toyota Dealers to add to our Pilot Program for IntellaCar

IntellaCar, the Mobile Platform that Empowers Sales Consultants (www.IntellaCar.com), is seeking a few progressive Toyota Dealers in major…

Started by Jim Hughes

1 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Role of Mobile Websites in Car Dealership Businesses

Majority of customers are turning to the automobile websites rather than phone calls or showroom visits to get information when they are pl…

Started by Jason J. Zotara

0 Jun 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service