All Discussions Tagged 'Internet' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media - Evolution or Revolution?

Back in the mid-90s, I joined in on what we called the wild, wild web. And it was wild. There were no rules, no major search engines, and…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jun 29, 2011

Preston Motor is Hiring! Internet Sales Coordinator Needed in Maryland and Delaware Area

Preston Auto Group is one of the most progressive dealerships in the country in fact we are in the Top 100 of Ford Dealers in the Country! …

Started by Brent Durham

0 Jun 9, 2011

Driving Internet leads

There are a dozens ways to drive internet leads, here's just one suggestion. If you have AutoTrader.com, AutoTrader allows you to attach 3…

Started by Jeff Nabel

0 May 21, 2011

Inventory Management Companies

We use HomeNet for our Inventory Management to upload pictures and what not to. I was glad once we switched from Dealer Specialties about a…

Started by Steve Devereaux

0 May 12, 2011

Terry Cullen Chevrolet in Jonesboro, Ga is seeking an Internet Sales Director

We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, energetic and organized person to manage our internet department. Applicants should have…

Started by Terry Cullen

0 May 6, 2011

daily leads report

Does anyone have a daily report that the Internet Director/Manager gives to their GM/GSM to provide an update of where their department is…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 3, 2011

Looking To Increase Our Internet Business With Two BDC Professionals

Are you hardworking? Do you have excellent phone skills, computer skills, and organizational skills? WE need you. Please send your resume t…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

0 Jan 6, 2011

Internet, BDC, Phone ups and General no visit communication

Daily I receive information regarding how best to handle customers who visit the store electronically.  So tell me please, what practice ha…

Started by William P Alberts

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Curtis D Snyder

Hiring Experienced Internet Director For Tampa Honda Store

We just bought Wesley Chapel Honda and are committed to making it the #1 Honda store in the Tampa metro.  As you can imagine, we didn't inh…

Started by Michael Speigl

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by ROSHONDA GREEN

Where in the world is your finance penetration?

Way back in 1971, C.P. Snow wrote about technology in the New York Times. He said, “Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gif…

Started by Rebecca Chernek

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service