All Discussions Tagged 'Internet' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where in the world is your finance penetration?

Way back in 1971, C.P. Snow wrote about technology in the New York Times. He said, “Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gif…

Started by Rebecca Chernek

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Chernek

Commercial Division - Consultant

Do you need to build a Commercial Sales Division - The Commercial Customer buys 1.5 vehicles per/year at Invoice and have 4.5 vehicles in t…

Started by Mike Scott

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

To price or not to price?..Is less info better?

I have recently been the subject of discussion due to my unwillingness to disclose pricing on our dealership website (used cars). The a…

Started by Andrew Kappler

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A FLASHY WEBSITE

Words Speak Louder Than Animated Action I'm sure you've heard the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words". Maybe that's true to a h…

Started by Eric Dean

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Dara Moore

Internet Lead Manager

I am looking for an Internet Lead Management tool.  I want one that is able to be used independently of a CRM tool.  I have used AVV Web Co…

Started by Tom Hawkins

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Craig Polito

Jim Ziegler, CSP, HSG

Jim Ziegler Needs Your HelpThere is a survey Poll currently running on the Website http://www.DealerElite.net/ about "Who is the most influ…

Started by James A. Ziegler

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

Need Sales Pros Now

We are in need of Internet sales professionals. We are a CJD dealer in the Northern Atlanta area. Internet sales experience a must. We have…

Started by Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep

0 Jul 20, 2010

Why do Internet Departments FAIL?

Okay, online auto sales and Internet departments have been around for over 10 years.  Why are so many still failing.   At one Asian Luxury…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Terry Gibson

RSS

Latest Activity

Rob Gehring posted a blog post
yesterday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Humble Hungry and Coachable

Enjoyed spending time with long-time red belt brother Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers…See More
yesterday
Mike theCarGuy Correra posted a video

The Importance of Understanding Marketing

Account Manager Mike Correra explains why dealers should understand marketing in order to know whether their efforts are effective.
yesterday
Scot Eisenfelder posted a blog post
yesterday
Paul Moran posted a blog post
yesterday
Jim Flint posted a blog post

Google Ads Conversion Tools

In this video blog, Jim shows that there's more than one way to get on board the conversion train…See More
yesterday
Damian Boudreaux's blog post was featured
yesterday
Dave Anderson's blog post was featured

Face and Fix These Four Excuses

Excuses are common amongst underachievers, and when you're trying to live the game changer life,…See More
yesterday
Simon Hopes posted a blog post

Best Aftermarket Performance Mods for Chevrolet Camaro

Tune-up your Chevy Camaro today to enjoy improved performance and style. Hit the road and cruise…See More
yesterday
Damian Boudreaux posted blog posts
Thursday
Jeff Giere posted a blog post
Thursday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Face and Fix These Four Excuses

Excuses are common amongst underachievers, and when you're trying to live the game changer life,…See More
Tuesday
John Sternal posted a blog post

Swapalease Data: Are Crossovers Not in Demand for Leasing?

Crossovers Not Seeing Growth in Leasing?A year ago, roughly 7.4% of drivers polled said they would…See More
Tuesday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
Tuesday
Jim Flint's blog post was featured

Google Ads Two Changes for Display

In this video blog, Jim Flint, CEO, and Founder of Local Search Group discusses two changes you…See More
Tuesday
Simon Hopes posted a blog post

How to Compare Car Insurance Policies

What is Car Insurance?A car insurance is the policy that covers one’s car against all kinds of…See More
Tuesday
Mike theCarGuy Correra posted a video

The Key to Long Term Success in Sales

Account Manager Mike Correra shares the key to a dealership's long term sales success in this video blog.
Monday
Tom Clark posted a blog post

Reasons to Sell Your Dead Car to Car Removal Companies

Your old car just stopped working. When you called a mechanic to have a look at it, they gave you…See More
Monday
Derek C. Dean posted a blog post

Hard skills Vs soft skills or hard skills and soft skills- which is optimal?

Soft skills and training programs for the same seem to be hogging the limelight in recent times.…See More
Monday
Umair Amjad posted a blog post

The Perks of Using Armored Cars & Bulletproof Vehicles

Security is a prime concern for every human being. When it comes to security, then people do not…See More
Aug 18

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service