All Discussions Tagged 'Job' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assistant Finance/Business Manager Position Available IMMEDIATELY! - Philadelphia Area

Springfield Mitsubishi in Delaware County, PA (just outside Philadelphia) is looking to hire an Assistant Finance / Business Manager NOW!  …

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Sep 7, 2012

I know I could be the best if only given the chance.

And I'm not just saying that. I recently went through a week long interview process that started with the head hunter/motivational speaker…

Started by Andrew Salvatore DeMott

0 Mar 9, 2012

Become One of the Highest Paid Account Execs in the Industy

G&A Marketing, Inc. is seeking an AE to maximize sales efforts in the U.S. The candidate should possess a “hunter” mentality, with stro…

Started by Matt Baker

0 May 9, 2011

To see a quick view of current automotive jobs around the country, please click the link below.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Company/C8A7L9660HBVMF80L8G/TK-Worldwide-Inc/?IPath=ILKGV&sc_cmp1=13_JobRes_ComDet&APath=2.21.21.…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by leon newman

We Need Two BDC Coordinators

Opportunity and position information: Great opportunity for an experienced Customer Relations Manager and we are especially interested if Y…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

0 Jan 17, 2011

Getting Job As Car Salesman

Getting job as car salesman If you sell cars you and have any talent you probably have one of the most secure jobs in the dealership. So…

Started by MANNY LUNA

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job,

I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I love my Job, I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

Started by MANNY LUNA

5 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Kocourek Automotive Sales Manager - Wausau, WI

Kocourek Automotive, a successful, fast-growing organization in Wausau, WI is seeking an experienced sales manager with the potential to be…

Started by Jennifer Houck

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Rick Burton

Looking for Sales Consultants - PA

The Kelly Automotive Group is currently seeking 2 sales consultants to work at Kelly Nissan of Route 33. Please CLICK HERE to see if you…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Mar 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service