All Discussions Tagged 'Marketing' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 Trust Marketing – International Direct Trade – Electronic Commerce

It has been an interesting experience being an online marketing pioneer  for the last 28 years.  I have met all kinds of people, and been p…

Started by Israeli rothman

1 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Israeli rothman

NEW Automotive Directory Marketing

Hello Everyone, I am the owner of AutoGrounds.com, a new automotive directory. Currently I am looking for dealers to test out the beta ve…

Started by Curtis Dixon

0 Aug 10, 2015

NEW Automotive Directory Marketing

Hello Everyone, I am the owner of AutoGrounds.com, a new automotive directory. Currently I am looking for dealers to test out the beta ve…

Started by Curtis Dixon

0 Aug 10, 2015

7 marketing strategies to sell more inventory in 2014

Everyone wants to increase sales, so what is NEW in your marketing plan to help you reach your 2014 sales goals?    Do you have any of the…

Started by Michael Badders

1 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Michael Badders

Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

A recent survey performed by Forrester and a scathing open letter from Nate Elliott to points to one major and undisputed fact: marketers…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Oct 29, 2013

Anyone Looking?

If anyone is interested in hiring 9 year veteran of the auto industry with experience in sales, sales management, bdc training and implemen…

Started by Jason Parman

0 Dec 11, 2012

MyCustomerData Now Hiring 8 Inside Sales Reps!

MyCustomerData is hiring 8 inside sales reps for Aliso Viejo, CA. $75K 1st year...2nd yr residuals = 6 figure job. http://linkd.in/NpCBVp

Started by Dan Beres

0 Aug 28, 2012

Team Velocity Marketing Seeks Account Director

Job Title: Account Director Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance Report To: VP of Client Services   Job Description: The…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Jun 14, 2012

Looking For a Key Person

Are you the right person? 
Do you have Experience in Marketing & Sales?
 Do you Enjoy Meeting and Speaking with New People? 
Are you t…

Started by Tobias Sedillos

0 May 8, 2012

National Digital Marketing Firm (Sanford, NC)

National Digital Marketing Firm has openings for several positions in Sanford, NC office.  Positions: Entry Level Digital Marketing Blogge…

Started by MANNY LUNA

0 Apr 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service