All Discussions Tagged 'NADA' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Sessions to Attend at the 2015 NADA Convention

If you have plans to attend this year's NADA Convention in San Francisco, I highly encourage you to spend your time delving into the inform…

Started by Britt Bischoff

0 Jan 16, 2015

The Problems with CFPB’s Approach Toward Dealers

By David Ruggles Date: March 10, 2014 www.TheBanksReport.com Reprinted with Permission from The Banks Report   The Consumer Financial Pro…

Started by David Ruggles

2 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Paul Machin

Can video really help SELL a car, not just get it seen more often?

Started by Andrew Myers

0 Feb 3, 2014

Biggest Takeaways from #NADA2014

The automotive industry was different in 2013. As a result the big convention of the year was different as well. There was more excitement,…

Started by JD Rucker

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Josh Knutson

I am going to NADA to ...(Fill In The Blank.)

Forums like Dealer Elite mirror the changing landscape of human interaction and commerce brought about by technology powered online social…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

How To Maximize Your ROI At The NADA Convention; Please Add Your Suggestions To Mine!

This post must address two seperate groups -- vendors and dealers.  Many of the answers overlap so I will list them with a "V" and a "D" ne…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Jan 30, 2011

Video Interviews with Dealer Owners and Managers at NADA

Automotive Digest and Dealer Digest Daily are looking to interview a few dealership executives at NADA to get your thoughts on the the dire…

Started by Mark Dubis

0 Jan 25, 2011

Fixed Ops professionals at the NADA

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen   My name is Joe Tareen and I am the President and CEO of a start up company called Drive Alliance out of Dallas…

Started by Joe Tareen

0 Jan 21, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service