All Discussions Tagged 'Service' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW Automotive Directory Marketing

Hello Everyone, I am the owner of AutoGrounds.com, a new automotive directory. Currently I am looking for dealers to test out the beta ve…

Started by Curtis Dixon

0 Aug 10, 2015

Is the Digital World getting in the way of great customer service?

For years service and vehicle salespeople have been trained to meet and greet customers with a smile and a firm handshake welcoming them to…

Started by Mark Begley

0 Jul 6, 2014

Service Warranty Administrator / Biller for Jaguar Dealership: Needed ASAP

Jaguar Dealership in Northern New Jersey (Madison Jaguar) is seeking an experienced Service Warranty Administrator / Biller. Experience wit…

Started by Christopher Kaefer

0 Jun 26, 2013

PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

March 22nd, 2012 – Charlotte, NC - The Automotive Super Conferenceis the first conference of its kind. Designed to cover a wide range of to…

Started by David Johnson

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Service Director

I am looking for a very experienced high volume service director for very large New England dealer group. Shop grosses $300,000/month and h…

Started by Lori Talanian

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by leon newman

SOLID Operations Manager Willing to relocate for the right Opportunity, Currently in Central Florida

Orchestrating successful turnarounds and driving peak levels of productivity and profitability briefly describe what I can do for your firm…

Started by John Painter

0 Jul 5, 2011

Shop productivity and Revenue Optimization

I would like to know your thoughts on how we can improve service shop productivity and increase revenue opportunities?

Started by Joe Tareen

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Clarence Weizenbach

Fixed Ops professionals at the NADA

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen   My name is Joe Tareen and I am the President and CEO of a start up company called Drive Alliance out of Dallas…

Started by Joe Tareen

0 Jan 21, 2011

Please share these great opportunities with your friends. Call Brian Ankney 513.520.1238

·          High line Service Manager, Mobile, Alabama ·         High volume import Used Car Manager, Birmingham, Alabama ·         New Car…

Started by Brian Ankney

1 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by JOE SORENSON

Fixed Ops Training & Development Investments?

Informally, but as accurately as possible, how much of an investment in training & development of personnel do dealerships spend/perfor…

Started by Tyler Robbins

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by William Demaree

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service