All Discussions Tagged 'Used' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Employee Training

I am wondering if any dealers out here have a set program in place to train new hires. I am a newly re hired manager at a medium sized Che…

Started by Brian Hy

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Tim Marvel

Purchased Inventory

What is the best way to source cheap cars when the trades aren't plentiful? I am trying to gather some ideas for a "We Buy" program. Any su…

Started by Justin R McClain

3 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Candace Lawley

How do you effectively source "Under $10,000" Units?

Our team of four centralized buyers are some of the best in the industry, I'm a rookie buyer lucky enough to be a part of it all. We operat…

Started by Justin R McClain

0 Dec 30, 2013

I have an award winning Used Car Manager/GSM Looking to Make a Move

In June he broke his dealerships record for retail deliveries and that's just one accomplishment in a long career.  He is located in the NY…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 8, 2011

I have an award winning Used Car Manager/GSM Looking to Make a Move

In June he broke his dealerships record for retail deliveries and that's just one accomplishment in a long career.  He is located in the NY…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Aug 8, 2011

With what is happening where are you buying Used cars?

So we use Ove.com, go to the Auctions and GMsmart auction....anyone else have a niche they are willing to share to help buy used cars in th…

Started by Robert Hildreth

0 Jun 14, 2011

Please share these great opportunities with your friends. Call Brian Ankney 513.520.1238

·          High line Service Manager, Mobile, Alabama ·         High volume import Used Car Manager, Birmingham, Alabama ·         New Car…

Started by Brian Ankney

1 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by JOE SORENSON

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service