All Discussions Tagged 'ads' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax Time Advertising

I am curious what other dealers are doing to prepare for tax time?  We have multiple roof tops and do deep sub-prime.  We are heavy into Cr…

Started by Brian Andersen

7 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Reynalda Lor

RIP Facebook – February 4, 2004 to February 11, 2016

MENLO PARK, Calif., February 11, 2016 – Facebook, the first major social-media network, which gained more than a billion users worldwide an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 12, 2014

Craigslist Effectiveness Nine Months After the Changes

In December of last year, Craigslist began charging dealers $ 5 per ad posting instead of them being free. There was a lot of concern expre…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 5, 2014

Pre owned car ads - how does the perfect ad look like?

Hi all, I'm offering an online car selling service to people who want to sell their car privately. So I create a text with all infos you c…

Started by Elmer Kruys

0 Apr 30, 2013

Fleet graphics for commercial/fleet sales

You already have a commercial/fleet sales department, so why not up the ticket value and offer the customers something they need and will g…

Started by Jason M A Goodman

0 Jun 12, 2012

Why no advertising?!

Why would a dealer decide to do no advertising of any kind?  The dealership I currently work for has made a decision to do zero advertising…

Started by tomas crowley

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by MANNY LUNA

New text to win, QR code and video apps

Check out our April newsletter for new options for your upcoming promotions.  As well, very cool online advertising app that turns static d…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Apr 14, 2011

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service