All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax Time Advertising

I am curious what other dealers are doing to prepare for tax time?  We have multiple roof tops and do deep sub-prime.  We are heavy into Cr…

Started by Brian Andersen

7 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Reynalda Lor

Feedback and Recommendations

I am looking for some feedback and recommendations on how to approach car dealers with a unique program to foster customer loyalty and driv…

Started by Michael Allman

1 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Joseph Cupp

Branding is NOT advertising – it is production.

Branding is NOT advertising , It is production. Very successful companies , companies of the future, do not produce products – they produce…

Started by Keele Fishel

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by steven chessin

3 Sessions to Attend at the 2015 NADA Convention

If you have plans to attend this year's NADA Convention in San Francisco, I highly encourage you to spend your time delving into the inform…

Started by Britt Bischoff

0 Jan 16, 2015

15 PROVEN IDEAS FOR LOW-COST, LOCAL ADVERTISING

You need to advertise your business, but that comes with two stipulations: Advertising needs to be both inexpensive and targeted at a local…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 11, 2014

Are you advertising via Carfax? Would you like to talk for publication?

I'm working on a Classified Intelligence Report article about the changes to the Carfax listing platform - most notably its ability for sho…

Started by Sharon Hill

0 Aug 20, 2014

6 Tips to Auditing Your Business’s PPC Campaigns

Whether you’re building your own PPC campaigns or working with a PPC vendor or agency, it’s important for business owners to understand how…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 15, 2014

Craigslist will charge auto dealers $5 per listing starting December 3, 2013

Here's the screenshot straight from their website.  The true question is "Will we stay or will we go?"  The fee is a nominal amount and…

Started by Armando Yanez

39 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

Craigslist Webinar Q&A- What the changes mean for your dealership with Q&A

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

0 Nov 25, 2013

Craigslist Now Charging $5.00 per ad posted? 5 key questions- What do you plan to do?

5 key questions   With Craigslist now going to charge $5.00 per car ad posted how do you feel this will affect your business?  What do you…

Started by Michael Badders

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service