All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Driving BIG traffic

I am blessed to have the friends over at Auto Success Magazine who are helping me bring the vision I have for Dealer World to life.  This i…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Aug 24, 2011

AutoTrader.com and Cars.com

Is everyone aware that AutoTrader.com and Cars.com are selling space on your individual inventory pages to your competitors?  Check your's…

Started by Robert E Rombs, Jr.

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Pre-Owned Vehicle Descriptions - Is Less Really More?

As an independent consultant for dealers, our goal is to advise the store's GM, GSM, and UCM about how to improve efficiency with vehicle l…

Started by Ed Wilczek

0 Jul 7, 2011

Action, adventure, stunts, cars, motorcycles, woo hoo!

If you want to make a video with this kind of look and style, talk to me because it's not as expensive as you think.  This short film w…

Started by Snehal Patel

0 May 17, 2011

Advertising Spend

If you’re an import store carrying Toyota, Honda, or Nissan how much have you cut back advertising considering current/future inventory lev…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 May 2, 2011

How do you know if you have deal killers or deal makers?

Deal Makers or Deal Killers?You have to ask your self, do you have deal makers or deal killers! Most dealerships have that - (deal maker),…

Started by Bobby Compton

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

I interviewed Stan Sher On Blog Talk Radio. So Should You If You Need Help Or Even A Job!

Listen to internet radio with Phil Zelinger on Blog Talk Radio   The consolidation in the auto industry ... and the automotive advertisi…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Social Media Is Not Only Online -- Real World Processes Matter!

The conventional automotive advertising wisdom ... "The message on the street must match the message on the showroom floor." ... has never…

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

How To Maximize Your ROI At The NADA Convention; Please Add Your Suggestions To Mine!

This post must address two seperate groups -- vendors and dealers.  Many of the answers overlap so I will list them with a "V" and a "D" ne…

0 Jan 30, 2011

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service