All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DRIVE MORE LEADS WITH 3D ANIMATION

HorsePower Ads, a full-service national advertising and marketing agency, has developed animated TV commercials for hundreds of automotive…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Aug 23, 2010

It's The People Stupid!

I intend to produce a video to contribute to the theme for DealerElite this month regarding sharing best practices -- as should we all!  Wh…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Zip Code Email BLAST 20% Open Rate Guarantee or we relaunch it FREE " AND " 10% click-thru rate guarantee on any order or we will relaunch your campaign for FREE!

Zip Code Email Marketing Features We will obtain the email addresses by searching an expanding radius around the zip code     area unt…

Started by Michael Mancano

0 Jul 28, 2010

Do Your Internet Leads Provide Geo-targeted Competitive Market Analytics And A Social Media Graph Of The Customer? Would You Like Them To??

We have all studied the relative R.O.I. of purchasing third party leads vs. developing our own through enhanced S.E.O. and conversion tools…

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

What is the Return on Investment (ROI) on Customer Retention and Referral Systems?

As you have probably realized I am a big supporter of customer retention and appreciation systems, as I believe this will be the single gre…

Started by Orest D Serwylo

4 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Ron Terry

Are You Happy With Your Pay Plan? Would You Like To Be? Do You Even Have One?

Employee turnover in auto dealerships has reached a new high partially due to the consolidation in the auto industry that has forced auto d…

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by leon newman

S.E.O. Gets You Seen -- But What They See And Hear Is Important Too!

The Internet has changed many things for automotive advertising agencies but human nature isn't one of them. In addition, many conventional…

0 Apr 24, 2010

Automotive Advertising Agencies Must Rely On People Power Through Social Media vs. Conventional And Even Digital Advertising

Automotive advertising agencies are being challenged to deliver more for less to maintain profitability for their auto dealer clients who m…

1 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Ron Morrison

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service