All Discussions Tagged 'and' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You using Video to Showcase Your Vehicles?

First let’s imagine a scenario that dealer A did nothing with video except what the manufacturer provides, and then dealer 2 does a video a…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Apr 30, 2014

Automotive Professional in the Greater Denver Area

I am an energetic automotive professional with more than 10 years’ experience managing a retail dealership network and operations both nati…

Started by Darrell R Dominguez

0 Aug 6, 2013

mailers? Good or bad idea

A great mailer still gets great results. It seems to me that in all the hoopla of Social Media that some dealers are drifting away from dir…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 9, 2013

Finance Manager Needed To Work For One Of The Most Prolific Automotive Retailers !

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHM48H6K15WSXSH912M&IPath=ILKGV0B Automotive…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Jun 22, 2012

Contact AutoConnections Conference and Exposition Management Team

Contact AutoConnections Conference and Exposition Management Team If you would have a general question about the AutoConnections 2012 Confe…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Jun 3, 2012

Press Announcement: KPA Celebrates 25 Years of Expertise and Reliability

Doubling in size in the last two years, KPA celebrates 25 years in business with a bright future ahead. Lafayette, CO (December 22, 2011)…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Dec 22, 2011

Entry Level Car and Truck Sales

Entry Level Sales Position--No Experience? No Problem!Earn up to $60,000 or more your first year and get a guaranteed income while training…

Started by Stephen W. Hutton

0 Nov 25, 2011

Auto Jobs for Auto Professionals and Auto Pros for Auto Dealers

Dealership Experts is not your typical automotive recruiter, auto jobs agency, or employment agency. With over 100 years of auto industry m…

Started by Nino Parco

0 Aug 20, 2011

Who is YOUR GURU?

Who is your mentor? Who made you the person you are today or are striving to be?  We all have someone we can say, "This person put me on my…

Started by Bob Gaber

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Robb Metz

How do you know if you have deal killers or deal makers?

Deal Makers or Deal Killers?You have to ask your self, do you have deal makers or deal killers! Most dealerships have that - (deal maker),…

Started by Bobby Compton

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service