All Discussions Tagged 'auto' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automotive Business’ Biggest Secret Revealed: The Best Automotive Sales Lead Provider Is None Other Than…

All automotive sales lead providers claim to have an excellent conversion rate. They claim their leads are hand selected and don’t go throu…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 7, 2010

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in New England

Automotive Training & Development is growing due to the huge desire for our sales training seminars. Great Earnings Potential to the ri…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Certified Diesel & Automatic Transmission Service Technicians Needed for Busy Service Department in White Bear Lake, MN

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add a Certified Diesel Technician and Certified Automat…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Fredericksburg, VA Import Dealer is in search of Service Technicians

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add qualified Automotive Service Technicians to our sta…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Technician Needed in Woodside, NY Area

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add qualified Automotive Service Technicians to our sta…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Technician Needed in Woodside, NY Area

0 Oct 25, 2010

Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in Florida

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Alan R Diehl

Salespeople

Weston Buick GMC and Oregons Largest Used car Center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2g98GhsCc Do you want to work for the BEST ?!? Gresha…

Started by josh wilcox

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Dan Seelye

New approach to auto shows for GM

Interesting read of interview with Joel Ewanick, new VP Marketing at GM.  We agree there are many opportunities in shifting participation a…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Aug 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service