All Discussions Tagged 'automotive' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE FOR DEALERS LAUNCHED

www.AutoReprice.com Dealer Concierge Team 501-444-2886 (Auto) build@autoreprice.com April 7th, 2020 AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE…

Started by Ali Khan

0 Apr 8, 2020

Sales slow-down is coming - 5 ways to strengthen your team's sales 'muscles'

Sure, 2015 was nearly a record sales year for the auto industry, and overall, there is a year-over-year increase in sales so far in 2016,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 11, 2016

Do We Secretly Hate Our Customers? (a tongue-in-cheek view of automotive sales)

The other day I was sitting around talking with a friend in the car business, an older gentleman who has been in finance and insurance (F&a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 10, 2015

Breakthrough: Use Millennial Marketing to Reach Boomers

How can you use the same tactics to reach both Millennial consumers and Baby Boomers? Anyone who reads my columns frequently, or sees me s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 27, 2015

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2, 2014

Automakers Create “Privacy Principles” for New Vehicles

When Ford’s global marketing chief Jim Farley suggested the maker “knows” what its customers do behind the wheel earlier this year, it trig…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 15, 2014

Abducted Woman Rescued because of Dealer's GPS Device in Suspect's Car

I heard this on the news this morning. The young woman who was recently kidnapped off the street in Philly was found and rescued in Marylan…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 7, 2014

Sales Advice from Leading Women in Sales

I wanted to share an article I read recently on Jill Konrath's site. Jill is a sales trainer. I've read some of her books, I subscribe to h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 24, 2014

Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

Every now and then for no apparent reason I see a good car salesman go from being a top producer to becoming an average car salesperson. Th…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

15 PROVEN IDEAS FOR LOW-COST, LOCAL ADVERTISING

You need to advertise your business, but that comes with two stipulations: Advertising needs to be both inexpensive and targeted at a local…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 11, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service