All Discussions Tagged 'business' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 FACTORS THAT AFFECT A FLEET DRIVER’S DRIVING PERFORMANCE

4 FACTORS THAT AFFECT A FLEET DRIVER’S DRIVING PERFORMANCE Please feel free to add your ideas. Thanks!

Started by Graeme Parker

0 Oct 5, 2015

15 PROVEN IDEAS FOR LOW-COST, LOCAL ADVERTISING

You need to advertise your business, but that comes with two stipulations: Advertising needs to be both inexpensive and targeted at a local…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 11, 2014

"The Kinder, Gentler Car Dealer Of Today" What's Your Opinion? Do You Agree with this Article?

For decades, car dealers have been viewed through a negative lens in the eyes of retail customers. They are often viewed as deceptive an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 2, 2014

New to the Business!

Hey guys, This is my first post, and to start it off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kurtis Rule and I recently started in th…

Started by Kurt Rule

9 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Kurt Rule

Marketing

How much marketing do you do with printed materials?  Business cards, flyers, brochures, signs, stickers, vehicle wraps, etc. What if you c…

Started by Jason M A Goodman

0 Mar 1, 2012

I am looking for those groups that need to get an effective process in place for their Virtual Showrooms.

Hello everyone! I couldn't be more pleased to be a part of this group. It is not often that we in this industry are allowed to have such a…

Started by Patrick D. Ucci

0 May 2, 2011

Business Development Manager for Florida

The Florida Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and transactions per management objectives and fo…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Veit

Sales Managers needed nationwide. Free Training and Superior Support

We have a need for Sales Managers in all areas of the US.  This is a business to business opportunity.  For those who do not want to manag…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Nov 11, 2010

Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and transactions per management objectives and forecast.  This…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Aug 21, 2010

Your Dealership Has Just Been Slammed on YouTube! What Now?

Here's the real life scenario!  You just had an upset customer post a video on YouTube telling the world you ripped him off.    The video…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Dubis

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service