All Discussions Tagged 'car' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Suggestion

Greetings! Recently we bought a bunch of pre-owned vehicles from a car auction. We are doing complete interior and interior detailing of th…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 May 27

Effective Tips to Keep Employees Engaged and Happy in Dealership

Employee engagement means a lot in car dealership business. Engaged employees can make your business and disengaged employees can't only de…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Oct 20, 2018

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

Just What Does a Car Salesman DO, Anyway?

From the Series: Car Salesman Confidential One thing I knew, back before the editors of Motor Trend were kind enough to allow me to do this…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 26, 2015

Non-Confrontational Buying You Don't Have to Slay The Evil Dragon to Buy a Car

When you have nothing else to do one day, go down to your local library or bookstore and browse through the section where they keep the boo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 5, 2015

Car Salesman Confidential: Why I'm Better Than The Internet

In this installment, our salesman takes on the proposed future of buying cars online, and says people will always need real-life dealership…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Al Stidham

This Common Car Salesman Mistake Could Be Hurting Your Sales

When we talk about car sales basics we talk about features and benefits. Our job is to demonstrate the features and sell the benefits, bla…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 10, 2015

The Shocking Truth About Car Salesmen

It’s time for the real truth about car salesman to be exposed. The jokes and the bashing must end and the only way to put this unfair tre…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Shaun Kidd

What are the selling words that you swear by? Do they generate More Sales?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 28, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Asad Shoaib posted a blog post

The Long Haul: 7 Tips to Help Your Truck Run Well into Old Age

A truck also needs little care and maintenance just like other vehicles to deliver quality results…See More
2 hours ago
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post

Carlos’ 2nd & 3rd Week

Last week in our video series, …See More
10 hours ago
John Sternal posted blog posts
21 hours ago
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Don't take chances with your mindset

Let's be honest about mindset...If you're not intentionally shaping it by what you do - or don't…See More
21 hours ago
Walter McNulty posted a video

FLAWLESS AUTO MALL FINAL CUT

CELEBRATING 1 YEAR IN BUSINESS. EVERYONE IS INVITED JUNE 27 - 29
yesterday
Black Book posted a blog post

Mainstream Pickup Values and SUVs Stable

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car…See More
yesterday
Erik Nachbahr, CISSP posted a video

Resolving Vendor Finger Pointing

In this video blog, Helion Founder & President Erik Nachbahr shares how dealers can resolve circumstances in which they have vendors blaming other vendors fo...
yesterday
Timmy D. James posted a blog post
yesterday
Mike Esposito posted blog posts
yesterday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
yesterday
Dan Beres posted a blog post
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We are ready to finish the month strong! Can you say the same. www.pdsforyou.com"
Monday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Witt's Wise Words: The Importance of Being Prepared

In this episode of Witt's Wise Words, Bill Wittenmyer shares why being prepared is vital to success.
Monday
Walter McNulty posted a status
"We will be heading up North for 9 days making a long road trip. I hope to stop in and see some new clients."
Saturday
Dave Anderson's blog post was featured

How to Play a Poor Hand Well w/ Thomas Bryant

We can all get dealt a poor hand from time to time, but how you respond and choose to play it will…See More
Friday
Walter McNulty posted a video

DigniFi

If you have a Automobile, RV or Motorcycle dealership you should have DigniFi. Call for more information.
Friday
Dave Anderson posted a blog post

We're there!

Wherever you listen to podcasts, The Game Changer Life is there for you. Subscribe today and get…See More
Friday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

Freebie Friday: Nurturing vs Closing

Bill Wittenmyer shares the difference between nurturing and closing in this episode of Freebie Friday.
Friday
Cory Mosley posted videos
Friday
Scot Eisenfelder posted a video

Why People Defect in Service

CEO & Executive Chairman Scot Eisenfelder explains why customers defect in service in this video blog.
Friday

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service