All Discussions Tagged 'car' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car Salesman Confidential: Why I'm Better Than The Internet

In this installment, our salesman takes on the proposed future of buying cars online, and says people will always need real-life dealership…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Al Stidham

This Common Car Salesman Mistake Could Be Hurting Your Sales

When we talk about car sales basics we talk about features and benefits. Our job is to demonstrate the features and sell the benefits, bla…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 10, 2015

The Shocking Truth About Car Salesmen

It’s time for the real truth about car salesman to be exposed. The jokes and the bashing must end and the only way to put this unfair tre…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Shaun Kidd

What are the selling words that you swear by? Do they generate More Sales?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 28, 2014

Dealers Move Beyond Doughnuts

Corrie Watson and her twin brother, Will Churchill, wanted a strategy to attract younger customers to their three sizable family-owned aut…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 16, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Stoner

NADA economist says strong sales here to stay through 2018

The good times, at least in terms of new car sales, will continue to roll in 2015 with nearly 17 million vehicles expected to pass through…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 19, 2014

5 Things Car Salesmen Should Never Do

You will find lots of car salesman tips and advice on this website, but I thought it was time to talk about the things that car salesmen sh…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 5, 2014

Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

Every now and then for no apparent reason I see a good car salesman go from being a top producer to becoming an average car salesperson. Th…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

What Every Major Car Name Actually Means

Have you ever wondered what the name of your car means or maybe how manufacturers come up with names? After all, we say names like Camry,…

Started by Mike Elliott

4 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Brian Bennington

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service