All Discussions Tagged 'career' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who would you be if you weren't in the auto industry?

I thought this would be an interesting discussion.Most people enter the "car biz" because we didn't make it somewhere else."Who would you b…

Started by Mike Myers

7 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Richard Burke

Are you sick of Retail Jail and want to upgrade your Automotive Career!

Absolute Results is North America's Premier Automotive Sale Company. Helping Dealerships all over North America and the UK sell more cars f…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Nov 22, 2013

PRE-OWNED MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a pre-owned manager with the skills to properly manage inventory and work with salespeople to help them grow. This…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a finance manager with the skills to work on special finance situations. This opportunity is for the Faulkner-Cioc…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

Proactive Sales Consultants needed at Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking driven Sales Consultants to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertown, PA.…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Proactive Used Car Manager needed in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking a Used Car Manager professional to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertow…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Salesperson Looking for a Change?

I have a great opportunity for someone with RV sales experience. I own a multi-location Boat & RV Dealership in Florida. I need someone…

Started by Jim Sabia

0 Apr 10, 2012

**Unprecedented Opportunity**

Broadsword Management **Unprecedented Opportunity** Account Executives needed immediately in all major cities on the east coast! Unlimite…

Started by Cliff Malesky

0 Sep 29, 2011

Salespeople Needed!

We are actively looking for pre-owned salespeople for Milham Ford Toyota Scion in Easton, PA.   We have a full benefits package and are a…

Started by Mike Myers

0 May 4, 2011

The Niche Strategy for Success

The Niche Strategy for Success                                                          …

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Feb 28, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service