All Discussions Tagged 'cars' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dale Pollak's New Book, "Velocity Overdrive"

Velocity Overdrive, The Road to Reinvention – Book Review By David Ruggles Dale Pollak’s third book, “Velocity Overdrive,” is another winn…

Started by David Ruggles

0 Jan 21, 2013

Selling Other Used Makes at your dealership

When I sold cars, we had problems selling cars that were not our make. Some examples are: Nissan Maxima was $24,990, now $18,990 Mercedes M…

Started by Matt Page

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Ed Wilczek

Needed Proactive Sales Manager

Needed: Proactive Sales Manager for upscale Acura store in Maryland.  Excellent location and opportunity to work in a area with high employ…

Started by John Skalstad

0 May 12, 2012

Sales versus Service! WHY?

Sales, Service, and Parts the big circle in any dealership! If we don't sell them, service suffers. If service does not take care of them s…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Aug 31, 2011

Cross Selling of Used Car Inventory

If you have multiple roof tops (eg couple miles apart) how does your dealership structure store A selling store B’s used car inventory and…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Jun 19, 2011

Internet Price Quote

Would you / do you give new car quotes that include every possible incentive whether or not it's likely that the customer is eligible? (far…

Started by Tom Gorham

11 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

What Would You Have Done Differently?

2010 is over and 2011 is starting off strong. What would you have done differently last year to make that year better for your business?

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 9, 2011

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

Radio Advertising vs. Internet / vAuto vs. Old School Used Car Methods.

I have a question and would like to know what everyone thinks.  I recently met with a dealer that is building a BDC.  He spends $50k a mont…

Started by Stan Sher

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Stan Sher

Carmakers cover up sexy models

Carmakers cover up sexy models to win over women As women buy more cars and green credentials dominate, carmakers adapting   Fran…

Started by MANNY LUNA

0 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service