All Discussions Tagged 'chat' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chat Doctor - Free Live Chat advice

As 'car people', we have always helped friends and even customers who never bought with their purchases of vehicles from other sources, wit…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 May 6, 2014

Last Call for Chat Provider Recommendations

I've gone through five chat providers so far. Three of them were fine and I won't mention them. The other two were both pretty darn outstan…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Apr 21, 2014

A Chat Inquiry - How would you answer?

This request came in today from a prospective customer. "I am currently in the process of pricing a honda pilot 2wd EX-L w/RES. I have been…

Started by Steve Richards

11 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Online Chat Service Providers

Just looking for a bit of feedback (opinions, suggestions, comments, etc) as to which online chat provider is the better choice.   Currentl…

Started by Shawn Lane

0 Oct 11, 2013

ActivEngage Account Executive - $100K to $200K

WARNING: Do not apply for this position unless you are a sales champion. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, we have no n…

Started by Stephen Jackson

0 Apr 1, 2013

Snowing on my site :-) Wibiya Free Holiday App to Create Traffic

Guys - Gals Just uploaded a free holiday app from Wibiya to our sites www.carchat24.com and www.carchat24.ca Anyone using a Wibiya tool bar…

Started by Shereef

0 Dec 23, 2011

CarChat24 Resellers Wanted

Attention all automotive service and software providers and manufacturers! You can now have a complete 24/7 Automotive Live Chat Support…

Started by Shereef

0 Feb 11, 2011

How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

I've noticed quite a few members come on dE, join, add a picture & some info...then never post, participate or even stop back by to see…

Started by Jack E Curenton

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

Automotive Business’ Biggest Secret Revealed: The Best Automotive Sales Lead Provider Is None Other Than…

All automotive sales lead providers claim to have an excellent conversion rate. They claim their leads are hand selected and don’t go throu…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 7, 2010

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service