All Discussions Tagged 'customer' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Customer Retention Matters to Your Powersports Dealership During This Pandemic

There are a lot of different aspects of customer management that you have to think about on a regular basis. Each of them requires its own…

Started by Jen

0 May 6, 2020

Customer Retention - Current Methods and Pain Points

Customer retention is so valuable in the auto industry. It costs less to build a relationship with an existing customer than continually ma…

Started by Staff Writer

0 Oct 30, 2017

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6, 2015

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

Did store falsify customer surveys?

At South Coast Subaru in California, a suit filed by Subaru alleges, a group of employees regularly gathered on their lunch hours to falsif…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 16, 2015

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17, 2015

5 Traits Of Customer-Focused Companies

How do you personally define a customer-focused company? I’m not talking about a company that claims to be customer-focused but one that ge…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 6, 2015

Click link for survey on CRMs

Here is the link to take the survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07eabeqt7qi3xmw2z0/start.html

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 21, 2014

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service