All Discussions Tagged 'customer' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you engage customers with social media?

I posted some quick tips for dealers on our blog at CarChat24, but I am curious to hear how dealers are using social media to create a TWO-…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 23, 2012

How Many Dealerships use an Evidence Manual or Similar for New Vehicle Delivery?

Do you, as a salesperson (or manager), use what is commonly referred to as an "Evidence Manual" to provide information to your customers du…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Apr 6, 2012

Do Accolades Matter?

Today I noticed that Jenny Craig has a new commercial tauting that she made the "TOP DIETS list and is promoting in her commercials. I aske…

Started by Delia Passi

0 May 25, 2011

Utilizing Video

Who here is utilizing video for their website?  Any dealer feedback?  Any success stories?

Started by Snehal Patel

0 Jan 12, 2011

The Most Crucial Profit Center- It's Not Your Sales Department!

Hello DE Members! I would like to share a link with you regarding the importance of customer retention in the fixed ops department. I would…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Sep 28, 2010

HELP I need a spreadsheet for tracking customer repairs and...

I need a spreadsheet for tracking customer repairs, depreciation and vehicle values.  This way I can keep track of when the three "lines" (…

Started by Mark White

0 Sep 17, 2010

What is the Return on Investment (ROI) on Customer Retention and Referral Systems?

As you have probably realized I am a big supporter of customer retention and appreciation systems, as I believe this will be the single gre…

Started by Orest D Serwylo

4 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Ron Terry

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service