All Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reviews Best Practices

What are some of the best practices out there for getting your customers to write a review, without you standing over them?  I have been to…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Oct 29, 2012

Database Mailings

I wonder what most dealers and managers feelings are on Data Base mailings.  What type offer do you give?  How often do you do it?  What ar…

Started by Troy Spring

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

A MUST Read for ALL dE members AutoSuccess Article-

Thank you to Cliff Banks Cliff's's blog "Start-up Sites Rewrite Editorial Rules" has been selected by Susan Givens, publisher of AutoSucces…

Started by DealerELITE

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

If you could change 1 thing about dE?

DealerELITE is looking for a little feedback from the people who make this piece of digital landscape tick. So we ask you, if you could ch…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Mar 25, 2012

DE Exclusive: 7 Big Time SEO Tips at Innovative Dealer Summit

Who is going to the Innovative Dealer Summit this week? I'll be doing a presentation titled "Seven Ways Dealers Can Help Their Search Ranki…

Started by JD Rucker

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by JD Rucker

Dealer Defender - January 2012

Through the years every sales meeting begins and ends with those words. "What time is it?" Over the years I've seen thousands of sales pr…

Started by DealerELITE

14 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Brittany Walker-Cooper

Clearinghouse for Lead Aggregators?

Why would a dealer directly or indirectly, purchase leads from an aggregator who in their opening sales pitch to the consumer says:   “Rem…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

Snowing on my site :-) Wibiya Free Holiday App to Create Traffic

Guys - Gals Just uploaded a free holiday app from Wibiya to our sites www.carchat24.com and www.carchat24.ca Anyone using a Wibiya tool bar…

Started by Shereef

0 Dec 23, 2011

Wondering, what was your birth order?

I have been reading a lot lately.  I thought it was just time to simply learn more and push myself.   I have to tell you right out of the g…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Dec 20, 2011

Executive/Dealer principal for Midwest Auto Group

I have a client that is looking for an experienced qualified dealer principal.  The group has a new car dealership, a used dealership and a…

Started by C. RUSSELL DENT

0 Nov 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service