All Discussions Tagged 'dealership' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

Remember: It’s a Buyer’s Journey, Not a Sales Cycle

As a sales professional, you’re no doubt familiar with the sales cycle. Your sales manager has probably used the term many times when talk…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 17, 2015

Did store falsify customer surveys?

At South Coast Subaru in California, a suit filed by Subaru alleges, a group of employees regularly gathered on their lunch hours to falsif…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 16, 2015

Why insiders say subprime auto loans pose no risk

Auto retailers and lenders are trying to debunk the notion that a bubble of rapid growth in subprime auto loans will lead to a wave of defa…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 7, 2015

4 ways to defeat negativity and build morale

On Sunday afternoon, my wife asked if I would cut down the diseased grapefruit tree in our backyard. I used my much loved Wolfgarten tree…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 6, 2015

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24, 2015

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17, 2015

5 Traits Of Customer-Focused Companies

How do you personally define a customer-focused company? I’m not talking about a company that claims to be customer-focused but one that ge…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 6, 2015

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1, 2015

Dealers Move Beyond Doughnuts

Corrie Watson and her twin brother, Will Churchill, wanted a strategy to attract younger customers to their three sizable family-owned aut…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 16, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service