All Discussions Tagged 'director' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Experienced eCommerce Director Wanted

Description E-Commerce Director   Fremont Motor Company is a large, multi-franchise automotive dealer group located in Wyoming and Nebraska…

Started by Joe Webb

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Joe Webb

Automotive Service Director Orange County California

Automotive Service Director Career Opportunity: Orange County California Progressive dealer needs hands on Director. Must have impeccable a…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

0 Sep 27, 2012

Radio Advertising vs. Internet / vAuto vs. Old School Used Car Methods.

I have a question and would like to know what everyone thinks.  I recently met with a dealer that is building a BDC.  He spends $50k a mont…

Started by Stan Sher

12 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Stan Sher

Service Director Needed for Busy Import Dealer in Columbia, SC

Candidates should be an energetic, dynamic, results-oriented, leader who will assume the responsibility for the development and performance…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Finance Director - Sales Manager - Used Car Manager

Large Import Dealer in the NY Metro area is seeking a highly qualified Finance Manager / Finance Director, Sales Manager and Used Car Manag…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Taking You to the Next Level

The definition of insanity as it pertains to sales and marketing;Repeating the same Actions and Expecting Different Results!To those of us…

Started by Thomas Ieracitano

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Internet Director NEEDED

The Kelly Automotive Group is in search of a new Internet Director to replace me. I have decided to take my career in a slightly different…

Started by Mike Myers

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service