All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does your Dealership use Facebook as Part of your Engagement Strategy?

Then, here's an article you might find interesting:Debunking the Latest Predictions of Facebook’s Demise Every few years, a strange afflict…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 27, 2015

RIP Facebook – February 4, 2004 to February 11, 2016

MENLO PARK, Calif., February 11, 2016 – Facebook, the first major social-media network, which gained more than a billion users worldwide an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 12, 2014

Facebook is Cracking Down. Learn about the New Rules and Policies and what it means for Your Social Media Strategy.

Facebook recently announced some updates to their News Feed algorithm, including new policies regarding like-gating and click-baiting.  The…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 3, 2014

Why You Shouldn't Buy Facebook Likes

"Should I buy Facebook likes to boost my presence?" We get this question WAY more often than we should. When talking to people around the o…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 30, 2014

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

So I have this info from my FB Page. Now What?

So I have been working and interacting with our FB Fans and I don't see much leads or calls coming from this. So how do I messure the impac…

Started by Mauro Andres

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

How do you engage customers with social media?

I posted some quick tips for dealers on our blog at CarChat24, but I am curious to hear how dealers are using social media to create a TWO-…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 23, 2012

Hampton Roads VA Dealer Leverages Mega Millions to Drive Activity on Facebook Page

While goofing off tonight I noticed a lot of activity in my Facebook feed where my friends were liking and sharing a post from a dealership…

Started by Charles Gallaer

0 Mar 30, 2012

Social Media - Evolution or Revolution?

Back in the mid-90s, I joined in on what we called the wild, wild web. And it was wild. There were no rules, no major search engines, and…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jun 29, 2011

Anyone using Facebook Marketplace / Oodle /Grouply?

I'm working on an article about Oodle's acquisition of Grouply and I know a lot of auto dealers are using Facebook Marketplace, so was wond…

Started by Sharon Hill

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service