All Discussions Tagged 'help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is a good time to spiff? Begin,Middle,End of Month?

When is the best timer to spiff your salespeople?  Should it be in the beginning middle or end of the month?  Should you spiff the entire m…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Sep 18, 2013

Anyone ever use A.V.A. from Turn Key Events?

Hey dE super stars! I have a dealer client who is considering A.V.A. from Turn Key Events. Getting beyond their attempt at a hot cyborg chi…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Feb 22, 2013

Kansas City Toyota dealer needs Internet Sales people.

Excellent career and income opportunity at Olathe Toyota. We provide a great work environment with a 4.5 day work week, full company benefi…

Started by Paul Williams

0 Dec 17, 2012

New to the Business!

Hey guys, This is my first post, and to start it off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kurtis Rule and I recently started in th…

Started by Kurt Rule

9 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Kurt Rule

Reviews Best Practices

What are some of the best practices out there for getting your customers to write a review, without you standing over them?  I have been to…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Oct 29, 2012

Looking for a Vendor from AutoCon

Im trying to remember who the Vendor was that could put our used cars on OVE, SmartAuction, and Open Lane.  Can someone please help me figu…

Started by Jason Mitchell

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by DealerELITE

Help!

Hey fellow Automotive Professionals! I just found out my husband and I are re-locating to Atlanta, GA. I've been looking at several dealers…

Started by Brittany Walker-Cooper

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by David T. Gould

I know I could be the best if only given the chance.

And I'm not just saying that. I recently went through a week long interview process that started with the head hunter/motivational speaker…

Started by Andrew Salvatore DeMott

0 Mar 9, 2012

National reps needed

Do you have a dealer base you call on regularly. I Need reps nationwide. Earn extra commissions monthly!  Add our program to your tool bag…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Aug 19, 2011

Secondary Financing Market has outgrown us.

With more than 70% increase in the secondary finance department, atleast here in lee co florida, declared by our President as ground zero i…

Started by Eddie

0 Jul 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service