All Discussions Tagged 'hiring' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salespeople Needed at Gossett Motor Cars in Memphis, TN

$5,000 SALARY WHILE TRAINING! Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales ConsultantNO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PR…

Started by Jessica Collins

0 Sep 7, 2012

Hiring - IT Administrator

We are looking to hire an IT administrator to cover a three dealership autogroup in Merritt Island FL.Description We are currently looking…

Started by Ryan Pierce

0 Feb 27, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Make this the year you choose AutoMax Recruiting and Training, LLC to staff your dealership from Porters to Presidents. We've been in…

Started by JoAnna Weber

0 Dec 27, 2011

Wondering, what was your birth order?

I have been reading a lot lately.  I thought it was just time to simply learn more and push myself.   I have to tell you right out of the g…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Dec 20, 2011

Background Checking-Do You Check Before Hiring?

Multiple surveys by national HR publications, the Society for Human Resources and background checking firms report that 90% of employers sa…

Started by Kathryn Carlson

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Carlson

Top Level F&I Managers Needed

Job Description: MAKE SIX FIGURES AT THE BEACH!!! Apply Now: http://ziprecruiter.com/cl/ce531750 Our client is the #1 dealer in the Southea…

Started by John Fuhrman

0 Dec 14, 2011

ADP is seeking an Account Sales Executive(ASE) to join our stellar team in Birmingham, AL.

We have an immediate opening available for an Account Sales Executive (ASE). Create business relationships and increase incremental revenue…

Started by Kristin Jacobs

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by ROSHONDA JONES

Desk Person

One of our Clients in S Jersey needs the real deal. Ziegler Super Systems Training would be a plus!

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 17, 2011

Learning Development in the Retail Setting - Need Some Help

Hello friends! I have recently moved into a new role within our dealership community and my role will be ensuring that all new hires are on…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

AutoMax Recruiting and Training Needs Recruiter/Trainers Now!Send resume to hr1@automaxrecruiting.comYou MUST have previous Retail Automoti…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 9, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service