All Discussions Tagged 'increase' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES Many auto dealers all over the world today are using video on their websites. This i…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Oct 31, 2014

Are You using Video to Showcase Your Vehicles?

First let’s imagine a scenario that dealer A did nothing with video except what the manufacturer provides, and then dealer 2 does a video a…

0 Apr 30, 2014

Are You Facing The Facts For Dealer Retention?

Automobile dealerships lose 87% of their customer within five years with the highest defection rate occurring during the 3rd and 4th year o…

Started by Jessica Russell

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Wiegand

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

BEST Wishes for a Merry Christmas season for all on Dealerelite.net and their families. Enjoy these words.

By Brian Tracy The turning point in my life came when I discovered the law of cause and effect, the great law of the universe, and human…

2 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Moses

What is the actual cost to a dealership when a salesperon leaves?

What are the real costs of a salesperson’s turnover at a dealership? They’re a lot higher than you might think. First let’s look at the sa…

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

What are you doing to assist the under performing sales person?

Are you waiting  and hoping for them to get better and improve their performance? Are you in the mind set that they should self improve? Ar…

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service