All Discussions Tagged 'industry' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who would you be if you weren't in the auto industry?

I thought this would be an interesting discussion.Most people enter the "car biz" because we didn't make it somewhere else."Who would you b…

Started by Mike Myers

7 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Richard Burke

What does 2015 hold for the crazy auto industry?

(Photo: Joe Raedle Getty Images)   Fueled by the strongest job growth in the U.S. since 1999, the auto industry is wrapping up…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Sharon Hill

What Back To The Future Part 2 Tells Us About The Cars Of 2015

EXPAND You know where I'm planning to go soon but have never been? 2015. It sure sounds exciting, right? And while I, in my colossal hubris…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 3, 2015

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2, 2014

Industry Could Realize Best October Since 2004, Say Analysts

The October retail sales forecasts from J.D. Power and Kelly Blue Book are in, and they are predicting a solid sales month in what is tradi…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 29, 2014

The Source Of August 2014′s U.S. Auto Sales Growth

Forecasts didn’t call for rain on August 2014’s auto sales parade, but there was definitely a general feeling of overcast heading into Wedn…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 6, 2014

UAW claims it's nearing majority at VW's Tennessee plant

After a rollercoaster push by the United Auto Workers to unionize the workforce at Volkswagen's plant in Chattanooga, TN ended in defeat in…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 18, 2014

GM financing arm investigated over subprime loans

General Motors just can't seem to avoid controversy in 2014. Of course, there has been a continual run of recalls throughout the year, and…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 6, 2014

Turns Out Millennials Buy More Cars Than Generation X-ers

I feel like I spent most of 2013 trying to dispel the myths that Millennials don't like cars, aren't interested in cars, don't buy cars an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 3, 2014

Outstanding auto loans total higher than ever

It looks like Americans are feeling more confident about borrowing money again, at least when it comes to their cars. Credit reporting gian…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 1, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service