All Discussions Tagged 'leads' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gift Cards as a Dealership Visit Incentive

After completing a lengthy study of the chat providers in the automotive industry, I thought that I would take on a smaller but equally deb…

Started by JD Rucker

11 May 20, 2014
Reply by Mark Dubis

Inbound Marketing for Dealerships

Auto dealers can easily rebrand their dealership online by using the Hubspot inbound marketing platform.  These affordable inbound marketin…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Feb 25, 2014

Craigslist Webinar Q&A- What the changes mean for your dealership with Q&A

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

0 Nov 25, 2013

New Cars Leads

While we’d all like to drive more leads with organic search and SEM, 3rd party lead providers are still a necessity among some dealers. Wit…

Started by Chris Irwin

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kenny Atcheson

Sub-Prime Leads

I am currently running a sub-prime used car operation in the Philadelphia area.  We do very deep sub-prime and it is about 99% of our busin…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Nov 20, 2012

Competition for new car leads just got more interesting ~ Google enters direct vehicle lead generation

Google has announced its intention to craft a web space specifically for car shoppers. Top companies will be listed based on competitive bi…

Started by Nannette Staropoli

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Outsourced BDC

Rating a Prospective Client, (Opportunity)... Expert Advice Needed!

I am currently working with a client and attempting to devise a whole new process of follow up of prospects.  Starting from scratch, wiping…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

9 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Quality Control Alliance - Regulating Quality in Auto Finance Leads

We have been in the Auto Finance lead generation industry for 10 years. We are founder of the Quality Control Alliance, bringing quality ba…

Started by Jill Zuckerman

0 Oct 2, 2011

Internet Director, Avg 10,000 Dollars Monthly Income!!

Internet Director position HOUSTON TX. We have a top of the industry pay plan. We are one of the top Kia Dealers in the country that is…

Started by MANNY LUNA

0 Sep 1, 2011

What are your 'non-negotiables' in your Sales Department? How have they made a difference?

I would love to hear from the active members of Sales Departments about what are the ‘non-negotiables’ that make a difference in your store…

Started by Kip Miles

0 Jun 7, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service