All Discussions Tagged 'leads' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Do You Take a High Traffic Site and Make it COnvert More Leads?

Our website, www.classicchevybeaumont.com, is ranked in the top 2% nationally according to the reports I get from GM.  We average about 6K…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Feb 18, 2011

CarChat24 Resellers Wanted

Attention all automotive service and software providers and manufacturers! You can now have a complete 24/7 Automotive Live Chat Support…

Started by Shereef

0 Feb 11, 2011

Automotive Business’ Biggest Secret Revealed: The Best Automotive Sales Lead Provider Is None Other Than…

All automotive sales lead providers claim to have an excellent conversion rate. They claim their leads are hand selected and don’t go throu…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 7, 2010

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

Online chat is now the time...

With the seemingly hundreds of lead generating tools or leads to buy out there who do you choose.  Well I have found that buying "scrubbed"…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Oct 6, 2010

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

Stop paying for advertising that will not work.

You have spent the last few years making your web site attractive.  You spend money on Newspaper, radio, television and leads.  Are you get…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Aug 30, 2010

DRIVE MORE LEADS WITH 3D ANIMATION

HorsePower Ads, a full-service national advertising and marketing agency, has developed animated TV commercials for hundreds of automotive…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Aug 23, 2010

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

This discussion was originally posted as a blog well needless to say I wanted it as a discussion..(I am new here). It has been re-edited du…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 13, 2010

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

This discussion was originally posted as a blog well needless to say I wanted it as a discussion..(I am new here). It has been re-edited du…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service