All Discussions Tagged 'management' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automated Lead Generation: The Future of Powersports Marketing

Automated lead generation and marketing is the next step in your marketing platform evolution. When it comes to building your Powersports d…

Started by Jen

0 Oct 12, 2020

4 FACTORS THAT AFFECT A FLEET DRIVER’S DRIVING PERFORMANCE

4 FACTORS THAT AFFECT A FLEET DRIVER’S DRIVING PERFORMANCE Please feel free to add your ideas. Thanks!

Started by Graeme Parker

0 Oct 5, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6, 2015

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

Remember: It’s a Buyer’s Journey, Not a Sales Cycle

As a sales professional, you’re no doubt familiar with the sales cycle. Your sales manager has probably used the term many times when talk…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 17, 2015

Why insiders say subprime auto loans pose no risk

Auto retailers and lenders are trying to debunk the notion that a bubble of rapid growth in subprime auto loans will lead to a wave of defa…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 7, 2015

4 ways to defeat negativity and build morale

On Sunday afternoon, my wife asked if I would cut down the diseased grapefruit tree in our backyard. I used my much loved Wolfgarten tree…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 6, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service