All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Internet / bdc Manager

Internet / Automotive BDC Manager  Are you an Experienced Automotive BDC or Internet Sales Professional?  we are currently looking for an…

Started by mikal williams

0 Aug 20, 2013

PRE-OWNED MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a pre-owned manager with the skills to properly manage inventory and work with salespeople to help them grow. This…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a finance manager with the skills to work on special finance situations. This opportunity is for the Faulkner-Cioc…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

Social Video

I'm currently working on launching a social video campaign for our dealership, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a couple of websites…

Started by Danny Frazier

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Finance manager need

Hi De members, Sorry havn't been on in a while, but have been real busy building success in a great store in Las Vegas.  I am in need of an…

Started by Jeff Nabel

0 Nov 14, 2012

Proactive Used Car Manager needed in Quakertown, PA

We are currently seeking a Used Car Manager professional to continue company record growth for the Faulkner-Ciocca Chevy store in Quakertow…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Oct 23, 2012

Wikimotive Job Opening: Sales Manager

Wikimotive is looking for help. That’s right, rather than offering our usual helpful advice this week, we’re asking you to step up to the p…

Started by Timothy Martell

0 Oct 15, 2012

Automotive Service Director Orange County California

Automotive Service Director Career Opportunity: Orange County California Progressive dealer needs hands on Director. Must have impeccable a…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

0 Sep 27, 2012

OK-Who's got the guts(sence)?!

Hello, My name is Joe Sorenson, I am an A-Player car guy. With over 20 years in the retail car biz, I am finding the employment opportuniti…

Started by JOE SORENSON

0 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Dave Anderson posted a blog post

Four Steps to Productively Process Disappointment

Disappointments are a fact of life. The question isn't whether we'll experience them, but whether…See More
10 hours ago
Sally Whitesell's blog post was featured
yesterday
Bill Wittenmyer's video was featured

#WittsWiseWords: Do You Know What Your Competitors Are Doing

Scoping out your dealership competition is good business. Bill Wittenmyer says it can help you determine what prospects want that you currently aren't providing.
yesterday
Simon Hopes posted a blog post

American Made New Ford Trucks for Sale!

This is a unique time in history because we are witnessing the rebranding of America on the global…See More
yesterday
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

#WittsWiseWords: Do You Know What Your Competitors Are Doing

Scoping out your dealership competition is good business. Bill Wittenmyer says it can help you determine what prospects want that you currently aren't provid...
yesterday
Michael Trasatti posted a video

How to Work With Millennials

Mike Trasatti shares his thoughts about hiring and working with Millennials in this video blog.
yesterday
Jim Flint posted a blog post
Friday
Sally Whitesell posted a blog post
Friday
Lehel Reeves posted a video

How Video Leads to More Sales

Lehel Reeves shares why consumers prefer video and how dealerships can lose sales if they fail to provide it.
Friday
Courtney Evans posted a blog post
Friday

Develop More Mental Toughness and Killer Instinct

No matter what level you're at, whatever your role, whatever your sport, if you're committed to…See More
Thursday
Damian Boudreaux posted a blog post

Our Monthly Webcast

We’re back with…See More
Thursday
DealerELITE posted a blog post
Oct 9
Bill Wittenmyer posted a video

#WittsWiseWords: Don't Let Your Ego Get in the Way of Your Paycheck

The best way to grow your team and grow your paycheck at the same time? In this edition of Witt's Wise Words, Bill Wittenmyer says keep your ego in check wit...
Oct 9
Oct 8
John Sternal posted a blog post

5 “Spooktacular” Lease Deals for Halloween

Swapalease.com Compiled 5 Most Reasonably Priced Automobile Leases Around the…See More
Oct 8
Scot Eisenfelder posted a video

Why Creativity Can Lead to More Service Revenue

Scot Eisenfelder explains how creativity can help dealers capture more service revenue from recalls.
Oct 4
Mike theCarGuy Correra posted a video

Are You Forgetting Your Dealership's Google My Business Page?

Account Manager Mike Correra explains why dealerships shouldn't neglect their Google My Business page in this video blog.
Oct 4
Jim Flint posted a blog post
Oct 4

Get Newsletter

© 2019   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service