All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assistant Service Manager / Drive Manager Needed for Domestic Dealer in White Bear Lake, MN

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add a qualified Assistant Service Manager / Drive Manag…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Service Director Needed for Busy Import Dealer in Columbia, SC

Candidates should be an energetic, dynamic, results-oriented, leader who will assume the responsibility for the development and performance…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Automotive Finance Director - Sales Manager - Used Car Manager

Large Import Dealer in the NY Metro area is seeking a highly qualified Finance Manager / Finance Director, Sales Manager and Used Car Manag…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Taking You to the Next Level

The definition of insanity as it pertains to sales and marketing;Repeating the same Actions and Expecting Different Results!To those of us…

Started by Thomas Ieracitano

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Internet Director NEEDED

The Kelly Automotive Group is in search of a new Internet Director to replace me. I have decided to take my career in a slightly different…

Started by Mike Myers

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is ready for a new Sales Manager (desk manager)

Towbin Dodge is looking for the right person to run half of the most famous dealership in the world!! If you are a bad ass salesmanger and…

Started by Lloyd Robert Andersen

0 Sep 2, 2010

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas looking for a qualified used car manager

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is looking for a used car manager to run and manage our inventory. We are and have been the #1 used car store in…

0 Sep 2, 2010

KING OF CARS TOWBIN DODGE LAS VEGAS FLOOR MANAGERS

Nows your chance to work with the most famous dealership in the world!!! We have more traffic than we can handle!! Are you ready for a cha…

0 Sep 2, 2010

Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and transactions per management objectives and forecast.  This…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Aug 21, 2010

Jim Ziegler, CSP, HSG

Jim Ziegler Needs Your HelpThere is a survey Poll currently running on the Website http://www.DealerElite.net/ about "Who is the most influ…

Started by James A. Ziegler

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service