All Discussions Tagged 'motivation' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

30 Inspirational Quotes for Businesspeople

From Launch Grow Joy

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 3, 2014

God Bless Our Troups and God Bless the Indy 500

Demonstrating excellence and holding ourselves to the highest standard will create a life that honors those who have made the ultimate sac…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 May 23, 2014

VIDEO: 3 minutes of motivational quotes and photos

Something to get you over HUMP DAY :) Tom LaPointe CarChat24 Interactive Media Manager / Industry Analyst 727-638-0195 Tom is an autom…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Feb 13, 2013

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Recruiter/Trainers Needed Now!

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Gas station lesson

Today I got a great reminder of why it's important to be a hard worker. I was at the gas station filling up my Mercedes S 600 with premium…

Started by Mathew Koenig

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by DealerELITE

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Dec 27, 2011

Maybe you aren't motivating enough for YOU...but maybe someone or something else is.

When it comes to motivation we all have heard, and probably said, true motivation must come from within for it to be lasting. And I agree,…

Started by Mathew Koenig

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mathew Koenig

Looking to Hire Excellent Phone Person

we are hiring! phone skills needed!   Job Description:     We are looking for a couple of highly motivated folks to make calls promoting m…

Started by Rich William

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service