All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knowing who is at your Super Sale

If you have asked this very question; “How can I maximize our sales and still keep our business ethics and integrity while doing a Super Sa…

Started by Bryan

1 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Tim Pendergast

I interviewed Stan Sher On Blog Talk Radio. So Should You If You Need Help Or Even A Job!

Listen to internet radio with Phil Zelinger on Blog Talk Radio   The consolidation in the auto industry ... and the automotive advertisi…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Social Media Is Not Only Online -- Real World Processes Matter!

The conventional automotive advertising wisdom ... "The message on the street must match the message on the showroom floor." ... has never…

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

How To Maximize Your ROI At The NADA Convention; Please Add Your Suggestions To Mine!

This post must address two seperate groups -- vendors and dealers.  Many of the answers overlap so I will list them with a "V" and a "D" ne…

0 Jan 30, 2011

Automotive Advertising Agencies Must Manage eCommerce Sites To Monetize Facebook

In today's consolidating auto industry automotive advertising agencies must maximize the R.O.I. in a quantifiable manner for any investment…

0 Jan 14, 2011

Automotive Advertising Agencies Survive Using Mobile Technology and QR Codes To Link Conventional And Digital Advertising

Many conventional automotive advertising agencies went kicking and screaming onto the World Wide Web.  They feared that they wouldn't be ab…

0 Jan 12, 2011

Dealer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies Are Dead -- Long Live Consumer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies!

As the head of a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies I was challenged by my agency partners when I a…

0 Oct 25, 2010

The Future Of Social Media For Automotive Advertising Agencies Is In The Mirror!

I am often challenged by my affiliated automotive advertising agencies to predict future trends in automotive advertising.  I am comforted…

0 Sep 13, 2010

All Blogs are Not Created Equal- Anyone KNOW Why one hits and another doesn't?

I write a blog and it takes days to show up under may name. I write one today on Mothers Day on No Shortage of Money and the thing screams…

Started by Grant Cardone

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Scott Tullar

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service