All Discussions Tagged 'of' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personal Attacks

I've just reported to the management of this site the personal abuse I was subjected to in one discussion here recently. I find it a privil…

Started by Sharon Hill

3 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon Hill

SOLID Operations Manager Willing to relocate for the right Opportunity, Currently in Central Florida

Orchestrating successful turnarounds and driving peak levels of productivity and profitability briefly describe what I can do for your firm…

Started by John Painter

0 Jul 5, 2011

AutoWay Nissan of Brandon looking ( Appointment sitter.)

Here is a job that will give you a 40 hour week plus Bonus. Job Dutys to sit appointments . We want you to help our internet people set app…

Started by Lin Poissonnier

0 Mar 28, 2011

What is the actual cost to a dealership when a salesperon leaves?

What are the real costs of a salesperson’s turnover at a dealership? They’re a lot higher than you might think. First let’s look at the sa…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

What are you doing to assist the under performing sales person?

Are you waiting  and hoping for them to get better and improve their performance? Are you in the mind set that they should self improve? Ar…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

TK Worldwide, Inc. Congratulates Paragon Autogroup and Is Proud To Be Their Recruiting Company!

For The Past 5 Years, TK Worldwide, Inc. has worked with The Paragon Automotive Group to provide them with fast easy and affordable recruit…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Nov 3, 2010

What is a trade worth

Most managers think a trade has just a dollar amount.  Letting a trade go is worse than bad word of mouth. What do u lose: 1 the new sale,2…

Started by Michael Deville

0 Oct 18, 2010

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is ready for a new Sales Manager (desk manager)

Towbin Dodge is looking for the right person to run half of the most famous dealership in the world!! If you are a bad ass salesmanger and…

Started by Lloyd Robert Andersen

0 Sep 2, 2010

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas looking for a qualified used car manager

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is looking for a used car manager to run and manage our inventory. We are and have been the #1 used car store in…

Started by Lloyd Robert Andersen

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service