All Discussions Tagged 'pay' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Tips to Auditing Your Business’s PPC Campaigns

Whether you’re building your own PPC campaigns or working with a PPC vendor or agency, it’s important for business owners to understand how…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 15, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Are you sick of Retail Jail and want to upgrade your Automotive Career!

Absolute Results is North America's Premier Automotive Sale Company. Helping Dealerships all over North America and the UK sell more cars f…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Nov 22, 2013

A BDC that only does OUTBOUND calls?

I'm starting with a small sales BDC (only two people) and I'm hoping to expand over time but my GM will only let my BDC do out bound calls.…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

14 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Anthony Bartoli

Combined Sales and Service BDC

Hello, my name is Jessica and I work for a very large dealership and we'll be combining the sales and service BDC into one room. I've wor…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Jessica Heusinkveld

Part Time Sales - Anyone Tried It?

Doing more research and surveying the DealerElite community to see if any dealer groups across the country have implemented Part Time Sale…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Russell Grosser

Hourly Pay for YP Sales Associates?

I am looking for advice, examples, case studies, success stories from dealer groups that have implemented an hourly base pay system for sal…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

1 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Rich Thompson

Are dealerships paying their staff members for training?

I know there are various schools of thought on this subject. Since training does enhance one's resume, some dealers feel that it should be…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

6 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

Need Talented Sales People to Call on "Buy Here Pay Here" Dealers

We are looking for sales people in most parts of the country (FL & NY excepted) to call on Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) Dealers!  You will…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Sep 28, 2010

Why do Internet Departments FAIL?

Okay, online auto sales and Internet departments have been around for over 10 years.  Why are so many still failing.   At one Asian Luxury…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Terry Gibson

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service