All Discussions Tagged 'reputation' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A bad service review? No need to panic

Tools help dealers manage posts and their reputations Some dealers manage reviews and reach out to dissatisfied customers. When a custo…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 2, 2014

Personal Attacks

I've just reported to the management of this site the personal abuse I was subjected to in one discussion here recently. I find it a privil…

Started by Sharon Hill

3 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Sharon Hill

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews?

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews? Does someone at the dealership monitor your local Yelp listing for reviews and either respond…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 3, 2014

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

6 Abraham Lincoln Quotes to inspire communicators

Good article and time to remember one of our most trusted Presidents.       “Reputation is like fine china: Once broken it's very hard to…

Started by Mark Dubis

0 Feb 13, 2013

Clearinghouse for Lead Aggregators?

Why would a dealer directly or indirectly, purchase leads from an aggregator who in their opening sales pitch to the consumer says:   “Rem…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

How do you customers know you are the good guy?

Auto shoppers want proof and social evidence that a product or service is what it is touted to be.  How is your dealership providing or are…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kevin Davis

Your Dealership Has Just Been Slammed on YouTube! What Now?

Here's the real life scenario!  You just had an upset customer post a video on YouTube telling the world you ripped him off.    The video…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Dubis

Why do Internet Departments FAIL?

Okay, online auto sales and Internet departments have been around for over 10 years.  Why are so many still failing.   At one Asian Luxury…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Terry Gibson

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service