All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accessories To Boost Motorcycle & Small Car Sales at Dealership?

Hello Everyone! Due to lockdown and coronavirus pandemic, we saw a big decrease in our big vehicle sales, that's why my marketing team deci…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Apr 22, 2020

AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE FOR DEALERS LAUNCHED

www.AutoReprice.com Dealer Concierge Team 501-444-2886 (Auto) build@autoreprice.com April 7th, 2020 AUTOREPRICE.COM – CARS SELLING MACHINE…

Started by Ali Khan

0 Apr 8, 2020

Customer Retention - Current Methods and Pain Points

Customer retention is so valuable in the auto industry. It costs less to build a relationship with an existing customer than continually ma…

Started by Staff Writer

0 Oct 30, 2017

Sales slow-down is coming - 5 ways to strengthen your team's sales 'muscles'

Sure, 2015 was nearly a record sales year for the auto industry, and overall, there is a year-over-year increase in sales so far in 2016,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 11, 2016

30 Cars a month Pssssssh smh

Who came up with and why do you always hear I want to be a 30 car a month salesman. If I was the sales manager and one of my sales people t…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

How to sell more cars and make 6 figures "Easy Common Sense"

You wanna make six figures a year. It all starts with product knowledge.The most successful people in any industry are experts at what the…

Started by Dennis Cole

0 Sep 24, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

First try at this.

Hello Everyone    Would it be a good idea for dealership's to have a consignment section to sell customer's used car for them?   Maybe it…

Started by Lucas Stewart

0 May 6, 2015

Just What Does a Car Salesman DO, Anyway?

From the Series: Car Salesman Confidential One thing I knew, back before the editors of Motor Trend were kind enough to allow me to do this…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 26, 2015

Do We Secretly Hate Our Customers? (a tongue-in-cheek view of automotive sales)

The other day I was sitting around talking with a friend in the car business, an older gentleman who has been in finance and insurance (F&a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 10, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service