All Discussions Tagged 'service' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Screw Trust and You Skewer Your Future

The Veterans Administration General Motors currently sit center stage for behavior that has ruptured the trust of customers and employees. …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 14, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Service Director/Fixed Operations

I am currently looking to make a change. Will relocate for the right opportunity. Please contact me with any leads or questions you may hav…

Started by David Pinheiro

0 Jan 17, 2014

How do I sell out of my service drive?

Should I spiff the writers and how much.  We have a salesperson helping out with customers in AM but not much to speak of any other ideas?…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Are You Facing The Facts For Dealer Retention?

Automobile dealerships lose 87% of their customer within five years with the highest defection rate occurring during the 3rd and 4th year o…

Started by Jessica Russell

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Wiegand

Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer / ASM

DO YOU HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF AUTOMOBILESAND EXCELLENT SALES/​CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS?​THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!! Bob Tomes Ford has imme…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Mar 20, 2013

Combined Sales and Service BDC

Hello, my name is Jessica and I work for a very large dealership and we'll be combining the sales and service BDC into one room. I've wor…

Started by Jessica Heusinkveld

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Jessica Heusinkveld

Service Advisors - We Want You!

Ewald Automotive Group is growing in our service operations and we are looking for dedicated service professionals to join our team! Please…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

0 Nov 20, 2012

FAKE AIRBAG - Free Carfax Link and List of Potential Vehicles

Reports continue to flow about the fake airbag situation, and I'm sure lawyers and risk managers will help clarify the exposure of dealersh…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Oct 15, 2012

Automotive Service Director Orange County California

Automotive Service Director Career Opportunity: Orange County California Progressive dealer needs hands on Director. Must have impeccable a…

Started by John J. Dillon Jr.

0 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service